Carrollwood Players Theatre presents the 2012 revival version of one of the most popular Broadway musicals in history. Join us for Godspell!
Carrollwood Players Theatre Presents Godspell
Book by John Michael Tebelak
Music and Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz
A CWP Mainstage Musical Production
Directed by Ann Lehman
Musical Direction by Mary Jo Hahn
Choreography by Aaron Washington
March 12th – April 3rd, 2021
Fridays and Saturdays at 8 pm, Sundays at 2 pm
A small group of people helps Jesus Christ tell different parables with games, storytelling techniques and a hefty dose of comic timing.
An eclectic blend of songs, ranging in style from pop to vaudeville, is employed as the story of Jesus’ life dances across the stage.
Dissolving hauntingly into the Last Supper and the Crucifixion, Jesus’ messages of kindness, tolerance and love come vibrantly to life. Led by the international hit, “Day by Day,” Godspell features a parade of beloved songs.
Presented with the support of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County and the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
Godspell is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIShows.com
Adults: $28.00 each
Student, Senior, Military: $25.00 each
Groups, 10 or more tickets to the same performance, purchased in the same transaction, all ages: $24.00 each
Theatre For All:
Carrollwood Players offers a limited number of FREE tickets to every performance for low income families receiving Florida SNAP benefits. For more information on how to request tickets, click HERE.
Co-Sponsor this performance for $25 to show your support for the arts! Your name will be announced in our curtain speech and you will help Carrollwood Players Theatre continue to be Tampa’s leading non-profit community theatre!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PRODUCTION:
1. All tickets must be purchased in advance online. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
2. Seating will be limited to a maximum of 30 seats per performance.
3. Certain rows and seats will be blocked to ensure physical distancing.
4. All audience members will be assigned seats and are required to sit only in their assigned seat.
5. You may note any special seating requests in the “special needs” pop-up during the ticket order process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6. Protective face coverings that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn by all patrons from arrival until departure from the venue. We will not admit patrons who are not properly wearing a face covering during the entire visit to our venue.
7. All persons entering the venue will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Patrons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Patrons who refuse a temperature check will not be admitted.
8. Any patron who is not admitted, or notifies us in advance they will not attend due to health concerns, will receive a credit or refund.
9. The lobby will open 30 minutes prior to curtain time. The house will be opened at the same time. Patrons wishing to arrive earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
10. All areas of our venue will be thoroughly sanitized before opening. Restrooms will be sanitized additionally during each Act.
11. There will be limited concessions offered. (Beverages only.) No consumption of outside food will be permitted in the lobby or audience seating area before, during or after the performance.
12. There will be no cast meet and greet following the performance and all audience members are asked to leave the venue upon the completion of the performance. If you need to wait for a cast member, please do so outside.
Ticketing and Seating Policies:
Please note – online ticket sales are closed 2.5 hours before performance time.
Accessible seating is available on a limited basis for disabled patrons. Please indicate any special needs at the time of purchase, or email email@example.com to request accessible seating.
Leave a Reply