So, clearly staying at home and not getting to visit any of our favorite local places is no fun, but more and more they are providing neat virtual options!
Here’s what’s available during social distancing:
- The Florida Aquarium: SEA-SPAN now offered daily at 10 am on Facebook
- Powerstories Theatre: Collecting new Positively Powerstories to share good news during this time, the first of which can be viewed by clicking here.
- Jobsite Theater: Join in Madlib the Bard
- Tampa Theatre: Now offering virtual movies – watch the cool stuff they normally show at the theatre at home
- Tampa Bay History Center: See their latest exhibit showcasing Tampa’s wrestling history
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park: Watch live as animals get to explore the zoo, and other fun live-stream events
- Tampa Museum of Art: Starting soon – they’ll be sharing some of their favorite pieces on social channels using #MuseumFromHome
- Glazer Children’s Museum: At home content and activities for kids
- MOSI: Virtual lessons for home
- USF Contemporart Art Museum: Sharing “Battin’ A Hundred,” the 2020 Graduating MFA exhibition on social media platforms
- Henry B. Plant Museum: Sharing new online exhibits for you to explore Tampa history. See more details on additional online adventures by clicking here.
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts: Offering Tuesday Hangouts during the months of April and May for half an hour via Twitch at 4:00 PM EST.
- Tempus Projects: You’re invited to join in POST-PARADISE, an exhibition of small-scale ceramic photos from HOUSE of TAU appearing on Facebook and their website.
- Bits N’ Pieces Puppet Theatre: We are making