For all details and to apply visit: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=9307
Primal Disposition seeks to showcase works of art that are raw, emotive, primitive, earthen, sexual, sensory, confrontational, instinctual. We are also looking for work that is primal in the materials used: foundational, basic, primary colors, elemental, and/or textured.
We accept works from emerging, mid-career, and/or professional artists. Work should somehow relate to the theme of the show.
“Primal Disposition” In-Person opening reception party will be held Saturday, October 16th, at 6 PM. Special live performance or DJ will accompany the event.
- “Primal Disposition” is open to any artists over age 18, within the United States and Canada.
- Work should ideally have been created in the last three years, and must be the original artwork, ready to display.
- The specific work must not have been previously displayed in a Vestige Concept Gallery exhibit.
- Work must be for sale. (No “NFS” or deliberate overpricing)
- No Giclees or reproductions of original works will be accepted unless the work itself is a Giclee. Please note this in the media tag, if applicable.
- All entries and fees will be processed through www.callforentry.org
- Applicants may submit up to eight (8) entries. Two (2) entries are included in the $25 application.
- An additional charge of $5 per entry is charged for any additional submissions over 2.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE is Saturday, October 2nd, at Midnight (MST)
- Artists will be notified of acceptance by Sunday October 3rd
- Shipped works of art must arrive no later than Wednesday, October 13th 2021.