The Data Entry Assistant helps with various tasks related to entering data into the Tampa Museum of Art’s CRM database. They also assist event and sponsorship managers with invoicing and payment tracking, creating and managing constituent lists (Invitation lists, event guestlists, etc.) and other duties as assigned. The Data Entry Assistant will report directly to the Associate Director of Development. This position will assist members of the development and events teams with all aspects of data entry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Development Assistant with tasks related to gift acknowledgment and processing, membership processing, mail merges, letter writing, and batching of gifts in Raiser’s Edge.
- Updates constituent information in Raiser’s Edge database, including contact information and prospect notes.
- Assists the development department staff with assembling in-house development materials/mailings.
- Assists with sponsorship invoicing, tracking invoices and payments for event sponsorships, and uploading invoicing and payment documentation into Raiser’s Edge.
- Completes and submits check requests to the accounting department and tracks the submission of check requests.
- Generates meeting minutes for various committee meetings.
- Updates Constant Contact lists.
- Enters historical data into Raiser’s Edge (i.e., past event attendance, class registrant data, etc.).
- Generates constituent email lists and invitation lists for various department initiatives.
- Additional duties, as assigned, related to data entry.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in database entry, development operations, or comparable experience.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge CRM software is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Oral and written communications experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience working independently and as a team member in a highly collaborative team.
- Proficient in time management and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401k benefit with a 3-4% match for employees ages 21 and up after 90 days of continuous employment. With Pre-Tax and After-Tax options.
- Monthly Parking Stipend
Send your cover letter and resume to Aislinn Stone at Aislinn.Stone@TampaMuseum.org.