The 25th Annual Florida CraftArt Festival on Saturday, November 19 and Sunday, November 20, is a destination for tourists and local visitors to enjoy a fun-filled, visually exciting Florida weekend. Collectors and art lovers will be delighted by the creations of one hundred of the nation’s best contemporary fine craft artists from twelve states. There will be artist demonstrations, food trucks, craft beers and a kids’ art activity tent. The two-day festival kicks off the Holiday shopping season and features handmade works in ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, and wood.
Who qualifies as an Emerging Artist?
- Artists at the beginning of their professional career
- Artists who have not participated in an outdoor art festival
- Artists who have never had a solo show
(excluding university shows)
- Florida resident (at least 6 months of the year)
Participating Emerging Artist Package includes a $960.00 value!
- 10’x10’ booth, including tent, table, and chairs
- Business mentoring with Duncan McClellan (renowned glass artist and gallery owner)
- Daily lunch stipend
- A photo session with photographer Brian James (includes a professional headshot and photos of artwork)
- 400 printed postcards of artist’s work
- 100% of sales at the festival